CrossFit Exercises Explained: Burpees and Lunges
Diagrams (prefer to use illustrations) with description under each step
How to do the perfect burpee:
- Squat down and place your hands on the floor.
- Jump feet back into a plank position.
- Drop to a push-up.
- Jump feet into a squat.
- Jump up with your arms overhead.
- Start in a standing position
- Take a big step forward
- Lower your body until both knees are at a 90-degree angle. Don’t touch the ground with your knee.
- Push yourself upwards from your foot
3 CrossFit Workouts You Can Do At Home
- 10 Push-ups
- 15 V-Ups
- 20 Jumping Air Squat
16 minutes AMRAP (as many rounds as possible)
- 10 Burpees
- 10 Pull-Ups
- 20 Lunges
- 20 Sit-ups
20 minutes EMOM (every minute on the minute)
- Minute 1: 15 Push-ups
- Minute 2: 10 Pull-ups
- Minute 3: 15 Sit-ups
- Minute 4: 20 Lunges