This will liven up any salad, and you can add to stir-fries or serve as a dip for summer rolls. check the Ginger Recipes:
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- Add 1 tsp ground ginger
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk thoroughly.
- Taste to ensure the balance of flavors.
- Add more maple syrup, ginger or lime juice if needed.
- Pour over your salad and transform those vegetables from dull to tasty, zesty and satisfying.
Extra benefits of the Ginger Recipes:
Soy sauce is made from fermented soy beans—and fermented foods are great for maintaining a healthy gut, which itself is essential for a strong immune system. Like ginger, garlic has anti-inflammatory properties.