- 1/4 cup un-popped popcorn
- 1/4 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- Place the popcorn into a brown paper lunch bag (the kernels should cover the bottom of the bag in one layer).
- Drizzle the oil and salt over the kernels. Fold the top of the bag over twice and place it upright in the microwave.
- Cook at 100% power for 2 minutes (microwave power levels may vary; popcorn is ready when the pops are about 5 seconds apart).
- Pour the popcorn into a large bowl and add the parmesan, garlic powder and salt; toss until the popcorn is evenly coated.
- Best served immediate.
- Makes around 7½ cups of popcorn.