This fruit salad with mint & ginger dressing recipe makes up to 4 dishes.
- 1 banana
- 2 kiwis
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup melon
- 1 thumb sized piece of ginger
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- Chop the fruit and place in a large bowl. You can use any combination of your favorite fruits.
- Grate the ginger and finely chop the mint, put them in a small bowl.
- Add the lime juice and honey or maple syrup, and mix well.
- Pour over the fruit.
- Delicious on its own or with a dollop of plain yogurt.