This quick and easy breakfast is packed with brain-boosting foods and will keep you full up till lunchtime.
Ingredients for the Brain Boosting Breakfast:
- 100g oats
- 700ml water or almond/soy/hemp milk
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- A handful almonds (or other nuts or seeds of your choice like walnuts, hemp seeds, brazil nuts….)
- Place the oats and water (or almond milk) in a saucepan.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 4 – 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Spoon into bowls and top with berries and almonds.
- Devour and be ready for whatever the day will bring!
Brain boost alternative – swap the oats for quinoa for an even more brain-friendly breakfast!
Hearty breakfast – add a dollop of Greek yogurt and a drizzle of honey for an even heartier breakfast.