A super quick and easy to make meal. Perfect for when you’re too busy to spend ages in the kitchen.
- 2 cups fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup basil
- 250g spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place tomatoes, onions, olive oil, garlic and basil together in a pot over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Cook the spaghetti in boiling water for 10 minutes and then drain.
- Add the spaghetti to the tomatoes and stir for two minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.